Alejandro
Asking for information. Dear sir/madame. I write in response to the advertisement that I have seen last week where it says Charlesworth House offers classes for all kind musical instruments so I would like to request information about How would the course cost to a violin from July 16th to August 15th. I would be delighted if you tell me how many hours the course is for day and if the course is individual or by group. The advertisement says there will be weekly excursions to London including trips to concerts. I would want to know How hours the course last and what happen if you can not go to the trips. Yours faithfully. Jan.
Very good I fixed what I could.

Asking for information.

Dear sir/madame.

I write in response to the advertisement that I have seen saw last week where it says Charlesworth House offers classes for all kind musical instruments. so I would like to request information know about How would much the course costs to a for a violin from July 16th to August 15th. I would be delighted if you tell told me how many hours the course is for the day and if the course is individual or by group.

The advertisement says there will be weekly excursions to London including trips to concerts. I would want like to know how many hours the course lasts and what happens if you can not can't go to on the trips. 

Yours faithfully.

Jan.