Olena
Town and country I've always preferred an urban lifestyle to a rural lifestyle. I'd much rather live in a city than in the countryside because there's so much more to do. The nightlife is great - lots of bars, restaurans and nightclubs - and there are lots of amenities such as sports centres, swimming pools, museums and so on. What I particularly like is the fact that my home city is so crowded;there are people there from all over the world. Of course, with so many people everywhere it can get very stressful, especially during the rush hour (in my city, this is between 7 and 9 in the morning, and between 4 and 6 in the evening). At those times, the trains and buses are packed with commuters coming to the city to work, and then going back to the suburbs around the city where many of them live. Those who don't use public transport drive to the city in their own cars; this causes terrible traffic jams on the roads, and of course lots of pollution which makes the air dirty and unpleasant. It can get quite cosmopolitan at the times. Consequently, it is good to get away from the city now and then, and grt back to nature; lots of lovely fresh air, green fields and peaceful villages where the only noise is the sound of birds and domestic animals. It's also much safer, there's less crime and the roads aren't as dangerous. What about your opinion?

Town and country

I've always preferred an urban lifestyle to a rural lifestyle. I'd much rather live in a city than in the countryside because there's so much more to do. The nightlife is great - lots of bars, restaurants and nightclubs - and there are lots of amenities such as sports centres, swimming pools, museums and so on. What I particularly like is the fact that my home city is so crowded;there are people there from all over the world.
Of course, with so many people everywhere it can get very stressful, especially during the rush hour (in my city, this is between 7 and 9 in the morning, and between 4 and 6 in the evening). At those times, the trains and buses are packed with commuters coming to the city to work, and then going back to the suburbs around the city where many of them live. Those who don't use public transport drive to the city in their own cars; this causes terrible traffic jams on the roads, and of course lots of pollution which makes the air dirty and unpleasant. It can get quite cosmopolitan at the times.
Consequently, it is good to get away from the city now and then, and get back to nature; lots of lovely fresh air, green fields and peaceful villages where the only noise is the sound of birds and domestic animals. It's also much safer, there's less crime and the roads aren't as dangerous.
What about your opinion?

I think the same, it's convenient to live in the big cities because all the options that they offer to us, but the stress that people get there is unhealthy... we´re supposed to live a "happy life" and that includes things like low noise, less polluted air, relase from any worries and so on... and that is not what we get from the big cities, so it would be much better to live a more peaceful life in the country...   :)