Sandi
Cold days Yesterday was a very cold day here in Brazil. The temperature was 16ºC. I know it sounds absurd to say that it is a very cold temperature, but, here in my country, we aren't used with it. So, yesterday, people wore their warmer clothes, like sweaters, coats, jackets, boots and neckerchieves. I work at a health store, so, in days like these, I sell out cold medicines, because people are more likely to catch the flu and a cough. This medicines help people feel better.
2

Hi Sandi,

This is really good. Just a few corrections in bold. 

Cold days

Yesterday was a very cold day here in Brazil. The temperature was 16ºC. I know it sounds absurd to say that this is cold weather it is a very cold temperature, but, here in my country, we aren't used to with it. So, yesterday, people wore their warmer clothes, like sweaters, coats, jackets, boots and neckerchieves/scarfs?.

I work at a health store, so, on in days like these, I sell out of cold medicines, because people are more likely to catch the flu and a cough. These This medicines help people feel better.

1

Cold days

Yesterday was a very cold day here in Brazil. The temperature was 16ºC. I know it sounds absurd to say that it 16ºC is a very cold temperature, but, here in my country, we aren't used with to it. So, yesterday, people wore their warmer clothes, like sweaters, coats, jackets, boots and neckerchieves scarves.

I work at a health store, so, in on days like these, I sell out of cold medicines, because people are more likely to catch the flu and or a cough. This These medicines help people feel better.

Good job. I just realized that my corrections were about the same as Mary-Kates. 16ºC sounds good to me. It is 40ºC here today.