Awais
Don't Be Sad Always show Sweet Memories in Lip Expressions (SMILE) Correct it please. Let I tell you small story related Time, Sadness and Happiness. One day a king ask from or to his subordinate, tell me the phrase or sentences that after listening this phrase or sentence I got sad If I am happy and I got happy if I am sad, Do you think what did he said, THIS TIME WILL BE PASSED AWAY...:)). This phrase or expression makes you happy and sad. so try to be ALWAYS HAPPY AND KEEP SMILING. Don't expect any thing from any one and do expect every thing wrong from any one by this you cannot be hurt by anyone..:)) This is my personal formula of Happiness. Hopefully you understand, like it and act on it..:)) Remember me in your prayers...:) Thanks in advance.

Don't be sad, always show<em> Sweet Memories In Lip Expressions</em> (SMILE)

Let I me tell you small story related about Time, Sadness and Happiness.

One day a king asked from or to his subordinate, "Tell me the phrase or sentences such that after listening this phrase or sentence I got will become sad if when I am happy and I got happy if when I am sad." Do you think what did he said And what do you think he said?  THIS TIME WILL PASS BE PASSED AWAY...:)). This phrase or expression makes will make you happy and sad. so try to be ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND KEEP SMILING.
Don't expect any thing anything good from any one everyone and but do expect every thing everything bad wrong from any one everyone; by Follow this wisdom/truth/maxim/saying, and you cannot be hurt by anyone..:)) <em>[...and you will never be hurt by anyone]</em>

This is my personal formula of for happiness. Hopefully you understand it, like it and (you) will act on it..:))
Remember me in your prayers...:)

Thanks in advance.

Don't Be Sad. Always Show Sweet Memories in Lip Facial Expressions (SMILE) Correct it please.

Let I me tell you small story related to time, sadness and happiness.

One day, a king asked from or to his subordinate, "Tell me the a phrase or sentences that, after listening to this phrase or sentence, I got will make me sad If I am happy, and I got make me happy if I am sad." Do you think what did he said What do you think he said?, THIS TIME WILL BE PASSED AWAY...:)). This phrase or expression makes you happy and sad (at the same time). So try to always be ALWAYS HAPPY AND KEEP SMILING happy and keep smiling.
Don't expect anything from anyone, and do expect everything wrong from anyone; by this you, cannot be hurt by anyone..:))

This is my personal formula of happiness. Hopefully you understand it, like it and act on it..:))
Remember me in your prayers...:)

Thanks in advance.