Enzo
Random thoughts #1 Love. Such a little word: just four letters. It sounds really insignificant. Nevertheless it can tear us apart very easily. What is love? Why does it exist? Is it a disease? Is it a sort of "madness"? I can't tell. One things for sure: its something we can't control and it's very strong. And although we try to avoid it, we can't escape. Is it then a curse? It could be. Why must we fall apart to reach happiness? Why must we fall in love to be complete? Why must we suffer and fight just to hold and kiss and stay with "that one"? Why must we have to take the risk? So many questions with no answer.
1

Random thoughts #1

Love. Such a little word: just four letters. It sounds really insignificant. Nevertheless it can tear us apart very easily. What is love? Why does it exist? Is it a disease? Is it a sort of "madness"? I can't tell. One things for sure; its something we can't control and it's very strong. And although we try to avoid it, we can't escape. Is it, then, a curse? It could be. Why must we fall apart to reach happiness? Why must we fall in love to be complete? Why must we suffer and fight just to hold and kiss and stay with "that one"? Why must we have to take the risk? So many questions with no answers.

10