Maxwell Lima
As was my work day. Today wake up after of the a night of drinks with my friends, resulting in a work day dont very nice. In the my work i make reports of lot process, but i make all, ohhh God! My friend of lunch dont has work, i stay alone :( Sometimes, go for lounge with the others people, but dont today. In the afternoon had a little party, had a cake very delicious, hmmmm! End the day, i back for my house, and here i'm writing for everybody, with very, very, very dificult. Please, help me with yours corrections :D
2

As was My Work Day.

Today I wake woke up, after of the a night of drinks with my friends, resulting in a work day dont which was not very nice/not too good. In the my work I have to make reports of on a lot of process, but I make all have to do everything myself, ohhh God! When my friend of at lunch dont does not has have work, I stay alone eat lunch by myself:( Sometimes, I go for to a lounge with the others people, but I dont didn't today. In the afternoon we had a little party,. We had a cake which was very delicious, hmmmm! At the end of the day, I came back for my house home, and here i'm I am writing for everybody, with very, very, very dificult great difficulty.

Please, help me with yours corrections :D

Thanks Shah, you speak English fluently? Thank again :D
keep writing & practice it as much as you can. You will feel better in few days.