Daniel
My first time using Italki I was searching about learning English webs, because I am very bored these days and I want to do something enjoyable. First, I try with Verbling, but it didn't like me, because it is very expensive. Then, I find this web, and I think it is great, so I will be here for many time! Well, thank you for read this. Bye! :)
2

My first time using Italki

I was searching for information about learning English webs, because I am very bored these days and I want to do something enjoyable. First, I try with tried Verbling, but I didn't like it it didn't like me, because it is very expensive. Then, I found this website and I think it is great, so I will be here for many  times. Well, thank you for read this. Bye! :)

"to like" doesn't work like "gustar". 

2

My first time using Italki

I was searching about for 'learning English' websites, because I am very bored these days and I want to do something enjoyable. <em>(It's more hard work than enjoyable!)</em> First, I try tried with Verbling, but it didn't like suit me, because it is very expensive. Then, I find found this web, site/website and I think it is great, so I will be here often for many time! Well, thank you for reading this. Bye! :)

2

My first time using Italki

I was searching about learning English webs, I was searching the web for English lessons, because I am very bored these days and I want to do something enjoyable. First, I tried try with Verbling, but I it didn't like it me, because it is very expensive. Then, I found find this web website, and I think it is great, so I will be here for a long time for many time! Well, thank you for reading this. Bye! :)

Nice to meet you! I hope you have fun on Italki! I also love it here.

~ Steph