hrgalvan00
Goes law to face children overload immigration crisis A law iniciative to face children overload immigration problem advance in Senate, as a movement to solve the crisis in the border with Mexico before the start of vacation break in the Capitol in August. The senators voted 63 pro and 33 against to advance the iniciative of 3 500 millions of dollars asked by President Barack Obama to face the humanitarian crisis. But the Republicans are against Obama's plan and the Congress is waiting the minutes to its break. The Republicans think that the money is a blank check to the failed policies of Obama, and required a garanty of the immigrant children are going to be deported without any legal process. On the other hand, the House (Republican mayority) is working in a minor solution of 650 millions of dollars, that inclued changes that are not well recived by Democrats.
2

Goes law to face children overload immigration crisis  Unaccompanied minor bill advances in the Senate

A bill to solve the problem of unaccompanied minors in the immigration system children overload immigration problem advanced in the Senate as a movement to solve the crisis on the border with Mexico continues before the start of vacation break recess in the Capitol in August.

The senators voted 63 for and 33 against the initiative of 3 500 millions 3.5 billion of dollars asked by President Barack Obama to face the humanitarian crisis, but the Republicans are against Obama's plan, and the Congress is waiting counting down the minutes until its break.

The Republicans think that the money is a blank check to fund the failed policies of the Obama administration, and  they believe that the policy requires a guarantee that the immigrant children are going to be deported without any legal process.

On the other hand, the Republican-controlled House (Republican majority) is working on a minor solution of 650 million dollars, that included changes that were not well received by Democrats.

---------------------------------------------

I am assuming you are practicing for journalism in English. Your reporting is very good, but there are a few phrases that sound awkard. Some of the phrases I have replaced are more familiar phrases that the American media has already established (i.e. "unaccompanied minors"). They act like keywords for listeners/readers to pick out stories they are interested in. Other things I replaced are just common terms in American government. We call Congress' break a "recess," and initiatives that are going through Congress to become laws are known as "bills."

I hope that helps. I have only dabbled in journalistic writing, so I would be interested to hear what someone with more experience in the field has to say.