pragya
My problems I don't know how to start with as i am writing for the first time I want to write, speak make new friends. I belongs to small town of India. I know my problem but due to lack of concentration and dedication i cannot overcome my problems. i cant write proper English sentence with punctuation marks. My vocabulary is very limited. My memory is not sharp. I am house wife i don't interact with many people so my confidence level decreasing day by day . i scared to talk with people i cant share my feelings even in my local language. i can understand English. i was going through some website then i came to know about this website. Am looking forward to you all friends and teachers. i hope all learners face similar problems.but my situation is bit different my memory power is very poor . i bought dictionary studied 1st 2-3 pages tried to memorize the meaning but later i forgot everything. I don't want to make u bore .please help me out friends correct my mistakes .Thank you all

My problems

I don't know how to start with as i am writing for the first time I want to write, speak make new friends. I belongs to small town of India. I know my problem but due to lack of concentration and dedication i cannot overcome my problems. i cant write proper English sentence with punctuation marks. My vocabulary is very limited. My memory is not sharp. I am house wife i don't interact with many people so my confidence level decreasing day by day . i scared to talk with people i cant share my feelings even in my local language. i can understand English. i was going through some website then i came to know about this website. Am looking forward to you all friends and teachers. i hope all learners face similar problems.but my situation is bit different my memory power is very poor . i bought dictionary studied 1st 2-3 pages tried to memorize the meaning but later i forgot everything. I don't want to make u bore .please help me out friends correct my mistakes .Thank you all

My problems