Jungwon Kim
A romantic guy Yesterday night, I saw a Korean TV soap opera. I was very surprised when the main man character did a very romantic behavior. Let me explain the behavior. A woman and 3 men live in a house, which is a house sharing. The woman just broke up with her boyfriend in front of the house in a rainy day. The couple argued strongly so she was totally soaked After the , she entered her room with her soaked because of sadness. One of the 3 men who hasn't got along with her, I think they might be a couple later, anyway, put some towels in front of her room's door after knocking the door without a word and returned to his room. But I think an ordinary man can't do that kind of romantic behavior. The behavior can happen only in a soap opera because it was written by a woman writer. I believe this kind of soap opera make men hard. :)

A romantic guy

Yesterday night, I saw a Korean TV soap opera.
I was very surprised when the main man character did a very romantic behavior.
Let me explain the behavior.

A woman and 3 men live in a house, which is a house sharing.
The woman just broke up with her boyfriend in front of the house in a rainy day.
The couple argued strongly so she was totally soaked
After the broke up  , she entered her room with her soaked because of sadness.
One of the 3 men who hasn't got along with her, I think they might be a couple later, anyway, put some towels in front of her room's door after knocking the door without a word and returned to his room.

But I think an ordinary man can't do that kind of romantic behavior.
The behavior can happen only in a soap opera because it was written by a woman writer.
I believe this kind of soap opera make things hard for men. :)

-In English we have to be specific. I n Spanish and perhaps in Korean you can let some things in the aire and the people catch it