Junior J Rodriguez H
Majoring at this time. I've never been in The United States but I've always been taught by advertising media that it has the best higher education. After graduating you may get many options to major in America. In my country things seem to be differents. I don't mean it has a poor higher education system but when you get your degree in Venezuela, it may pass even two years untill a company requieres your skills. If you're lucky and know the right person you might find it more quickly. What is more unreasonable is that companies and industries are seeking for experience and dynamic at the same time. It gets crazy sometimes because they don't hire you if you haven't developed skills in the work camp despite of being young and dynamic. Landing a job according to the major we study for is getting harder and harder each time.
1

Majoring at this time.

I've never been in to the United States, but I've always been taught by advertising media that it has the best system of higher education. After graduating, you may get many options to major offers of employment in America.

In my country things seem to be differents. I don't mean that it has a poor higher education system, but when you get your degree in Venezuela, it may pass even be two years untill before a company requires your skills. If you're lucky and know the right person, you might find it more quickly. What is more unreasonable is that companies and industries are seeking for both experience and dynamic at the same time. It gets crazy sometimes because they don't hire you if you haven't developed skills in the work camp place despite of your being young and dynamic.  ["Dynamic" is not the right word. It might be better described, possibly, by adding a little more descriptivness, such as: "...are seeking both the experience of seasoned worker, and the energy and enthusiasm of a younger worker." Is that the meaning you are trying to communicate?]

Landing a job in one's major field of study for is getting harder and harder each over time.

Don't let the advertising media influence you too much. A lot of the education recieved here in the States is overpriced, ideologically influenced indoctrination, which does little to prepare one for a career. Most of the graduates leave college so far in debt, that it will take them years to pay off their school loans. The greatest success in the long term comes from those willing to learn, and willing to start at the bottom and work hard to progress to the position that they desire.

1

Majoring at this time.

I've never been TO The United States but I've always UNDERSTOOD FROM advertising media that it has the best higher education SYSTEM. After graduating you may get many options to major in America.

In my country things seem to be  DIFFERENT. I don't mean it has a poor higher education system but when you get your degree in Venezuela, it may BE UP TO two years BEFORE a company REQUIRES  your skills. If you're lucky and know the right PEOPLE you might find AN OPPORTUNITY more quickly. What is more unreasonable is that companies and industries are seeking experience and DYNAMISM at the same time. It gets crazy sometimes because they don't hire you if you haven't developed skills in the work PLACE despite YOUR being young and dynamic.

Landing a job RELEVANT to the major we study for is getting harder and harder WITH time.