Thamyres
I have discovered these days about gramatic: CAN, MAY MIGHT. Hello! I would like to share some things I have to discovered this week about english grammatical. I hope to help people with this! For example, I discovered yesterday the difference between CAN, MAY and MIGHT. We use can when we want to talk about a ability. "I can play the piano." We use may when we want to give permission and maybe events. "You may go to the beach whenever you want" Finally, We can use might when we don't have sure about the event. I used to make many mistakes about this words, and now I hope to stop to make this mistakes. Please, If I wrote something wrong, tell me!
1

I have discovered these days recently about grammar tic: CAN, MAY MIGHT.

Hello!
I would like to share some things I have to discovered this week about English grammar tical. I hope to help people with this!
For example, I discovered yesterday the difference between CAN, MAY and MIGHT.
We use can when we want to talk about an ability. "I can play the piano."
We use may when we want to give or speak of permission and maybe of possibility events. "You may go to the beach whenever you want"
Finally, We can use might when we don't have are unsure about the event.
I used to make many mistakes about using this these words, and now I hope to stop to making these mistakes.
Please, If I wrote something wrong, tell me!

OK - 1.using the infinitive (to discover, to make) wrongly - there is no 'to' with marked verb tense forms, only with the infinitive (which can function as a noun)  2. these is the plural of this as a demonstrative adjective

That's helpful, thank you for share it!