fann y
I'm confused today I quit my job . I'm very happy . because I'm tied of this job . but my family think of it's worry. now everyone ignoring me. I'm so sadly. i don't no what to do in the future.

I'm confused

today I quit my job . I'm very happy . because I'm tied of this job . but my family think of it's feel worried.
now everyone are ignoring (或者ignores)me. I'm so sadly. i don't no know what to do in the future.

如果改的不对了,见谅

Keep on going, don't worry... there will be better opportunities in the near future, just have a positive atitude and be prepared when those opportunities came in! Have a nice day! :)

I'm confused...

Today I quit my job. I'm very happy because I'm tied of this job but my family thinks about it and worries (?). Now everyone is ignoring me. I'm so sad. I don't no what to do in the future.

I am Confused.

Today I quit my job. I'm very happy, because I'm tied of this job. but However, my family think of it's worry. are worried about me.

Now everyone is ignoring me. I'm so sadlyI don't know what to do in the future.

May be try to molest a everyone who ignoring you and take money from them for leave them alone? ) Dont worry. be happy! And seek new job)