Reading books There is a couple of months that I started to read English books from the Public library. It is a good way to learn a language but as always it takes me rather time. they are books and they go with un cd audio too, of course, the level is adapted because they are for English learner and I must admit that is easier read than understand the audio. Anyway,The point is that I have to read de book, look after the words at the dictionary (not too many fortunately) , listen carefully the cd and finally, read out loud for a while you made a registration of your voice, in order to listen how is the own pronunciation and improve it. Its a hard work but i think it can be very useful and as well is a topic to speak. Bye bye

Reading books

A couple of months ago I started to read English books from the public library. It is a good way to learn a language but as always it takes me rather a long time.
There are books that go with an audio cd audio too; but, of course, the level is adapted because they are for English learners and I must admit that they are easier to read than to understand the audio.
Anyways, the point is that I have to read the book, look up the words in the dictionary (not too many fortunately), listen carefully to the cd and, finally, read out loud for a while (you made a recording of your voice,) in order to listen to your pronunciation and improve it.
It is hard work but I think it can be very useful (and as well is a topic to speak)? no entiendo.
Bye bye