Alezz Abdulsalam
Being Married is the Best Ever To me life without a wife is like a fifty without five . Also being married means you have to shoulder a lot of responsibilities but as they say it's a necessary evil . I wrote this topic because it's the thing I miss . Despite this obsess about the marriage matter I'll try to be objective and mention the pros and cons of this matter. At first, let's cheer up and start with the advantages of this case which are so many . One of the most important advantages is when you get the right soul mate you get inner peace , stability , harmony ,and you'll get children as well . The second important one is there is always one who is awaiting you , worried about you , furthermore , wishing you the best . The third one is despite the life changes you live with your chosen one no matter what the circumstances are . On the other hand , there are disadvantages as well which are extremely frustrating. One of them and it's the biggest one is HOW TO GET MARRIED and all of this is because the high dowry , expenses , and the formality of our customs . The second thing is when you get the wrong one your life turn to a hell . To sum up , no matter what the situation is marry and life will get better as our prophet (pbuh ) advocated us . There is a say says life is like a roller coaster it has its ups and down ,but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride , therefore , don't let life affects you.
1

Corrections in red.  Stylistics in blue.

Being Married is the Best Thing Ever

To me, life without a wife is like a fifty without the five. Also, being married means you have to shoulder a lot of responsibilities, but as they say, it's a necessary evil . I'm writing about this topic because it's the thing I miss. Despite this obsession about the marriage matter, I'll try to be objective and mention the pros and cons of this matter.
At first, let's cheer up and start with the advantages of marriage, of which there are so many. One of the most important advantages is when you get the right soul mate, you get inner peace, stability, and harmony, and you'll have children as well. The second important one is that there is always someone who is waiting for you, is worried about you, and wishing you the best. The third one is that despite any changes in life, you live with your chosen one no matter what the circumstances are.
On the other hand, there are disadvantages as well which are extremely frustrating. One of them -- and it's the biggest one -- is HOW TO GET MARRIED; and all of this is because of the high dowry, expenses, and the formality of our customs. The second thing is when you get the wrong wife, your life turns into a living hell.
To sum up, no matter what the situation is, marry and life will get better, as our Prophet (pbuh) advocated to us. There is a saying which says life is like a roller coaster -- it has its ups and downs; but it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.  Therefore, don't let life affect you negatively.

Do not leave a space between a word and the period or comma which follows it.  For example:  Correct:  "... fifty without a five."  "... peace, stability, and harmony"  Incorrect: "... fifty without a five ."   "... peace , stability , and harmony , "

Your post was very well written.  The ideas you expressed are interesting and important, and your written English is very good.

Thank u Luigi for passing by. Wish u the same. And speaking about the way people in France and Italy do, in my prospective, its totaly random and tearing the community apart.
I agree with you, Alezz. I think the same: it is important to have a person near you to share problems and success in life. I also agree with you about the disadvantages that a marriage can carry on. Probably many people must be thinking like you and me. That's why here -- I am speaking of France and Italy -- less and less people are getting married. They just prefer to live together without any contract! This way gives the same advantages of a marriage and let you share your life with the person you love. But it does not show off the difficulties of an official marriage: there is no big cost to run and there is always a way to stop living together if things start not going well between both. But I understand that cultures are different in the world and not every society accepts this way of acting. My message just means to give an evidence about how things are changing here, nothing more! Greetings and many wishes of a long and happy life with your wife! Luigi