Jorge
Th fear of a wise man I am inmerse on the reading the book "the fear of a wise man". I have already read until de middle (this is a quite thick book because has more than one thousand pages) and generally speking I feel this a book taht worth the gamble. You must forget me but it doesn´t come to my mind the author´s name but if you look for the internet you will find it. The story it´s about a man that had to disappeared from the world due to some reasons but this reasons the reader doesn´t know them and we have to discover them through the story. It´s well written but far way from "game of thrones" or "the lord of the rings". I sould´ve said that this book is set in an unreal world like the other examples that I made before. The atmosphire it is really quite reach, sometimes you feel you are in another world sourranding by magic and adventures but I must say the things happen in slow motion and sometimes you read more than thirty pages and nothin has happened whatsoever. But despite it´s slow tempo, I really recommend it´s reading.
1

Th fear of a wise man

The Fear of a Wise Man

I am inmerse on the reading the book "the fear of a wise man".

I am immersed in reading the book, ¨The Fear of a Wise Man.¨
I have already read until de middle (this is a quite thick book because has more than one thousand pages) and generally speking I feel this a book taht worth the gamble.

I have already read up to the middle of the book (It is quite thick, with over a thousand pages) and, generally speaking, I feel this book was worth the gamble.
You must forget me but it doesn´t come to my mind the author´s name but if you look for the internet you will find it.

Please forgive me, but I have forgotten the author's name. But if you look for it on the internet you will find it.

The story it´s about a man that had to disappeared from the world due to some reasons but this reasons the reader doesn´t know them and we have to discover them through the story.

The story is about a man that, for some reasons, has disappeared from the world. But these reasons are not clear to the reader until they are discovered by way of the story.
It´s well written but far way from "game of thrones" or "the lord of the rings".

It is well written, but far in quality from "Game of Thrones" or "The Lord of the Rings."

I sould´ve said that this book is set in an unreal world like the other examples that I made before.

I should mention that this book is set in a fantasy world like these two books that I just named.

The atmosphire it is really quite reach, sometimes you feel you are in another world sourranding by magic and adventures but I must say the things happen in slow motion and sometimes you read more than thirty pages and nothin has happened whatsoever.

The atmosphere is really quite rich. Sometimes you feel that you are in another world surrounded by magic and adventure. But, I must say that things happen in slow motion and, sometimes, after reading more than 30 pages, nothing has happened whatsoever.

But despite it´s slow tempo, I really recommend it´s reading.

But, despite the slow tempo, I really recommend reading this.

Thanks for your book review!

Oh¡ I saw some mistakes by myself¡ (to be immersed on and "this is quite a thick book" instead of what I wrote. -"far away" I have a couple of spelling mistakes but that´s why I´m from the movile.¡¡