little dog
Being Busy During the past two days, I have felt very tired. My two acquaintances had food poisoning, resulting in severe dehydration. I administered some fluid intravenously for them My medical duties are such. I have to be ready to provide prompt assistance when someone needs help. Even so, I feel exhausted at times. When reviewing my schedule this week, I realized that I am falling behind it. I am wondering if I can reduce my bedtime. How stupid I am! Six-hour sleep a day is low enough for me. After that, I must prioritize my to-do list again.
2

Being Busy

During For the past two days, I have felt very tired. My Two acquaintances had food poisoning, resulting in severe dehydration. I administered some fluid intravenously for them .

My medical duties are such like this. I have to be ready to provide prompt assistance when someone needs help. Even so, I feel exhausted at times.

When reviewing my schedule this week, I realized that I am falling behind it. I am wondering if I can reduce my bedtime sleeping hours. How stupid I am! Six-hours sleep a day is low enough already too little for me. After that, I must prioritize my to-do list again.

'For' just sounds more native in this case

'my' is redundant because 'acquaintance' is understood to be yours.

'are such'. This phrase is not incorrect, it appears in print sometimes, but it sounds very formal, like stuffy British. I changed to sound more conversational.

bedtime is the time that you 'turn in' (go to bed) like 1:00 am in your case. From your essay, you clearly need an earlier bedtime to give you more hours of sleep!

A number can be described as low/high/bigger/smaller, so 6 is lower than 8. But sleep is an amount, like sugar or money, so you use words like more/less/enough/little to measure it.

Ok now go to bed, CD!

1

Being Busy

During the past two days, I have felt very tired over the past two days. My two acquaintances had food poisoning, resulting in severe dehydration. I administered some fluid intravenously for to them

My medical duties are such. I have to be ready to provide prompt assistance when someone needs help. Even so, I feel exhausted at times.

When reviewing my schedule this week, I realized that I am falling behind it. I am wondering if I can reduce my bedtime. How stupid I am! Six-hours sleep a day is low little enough for me. After that, I must prioritize my to-do list again.