Aaron
work in english is hard for me, but i try my best to learn it today, my Gemany colleague come to our office from Geman, he speak english too quick, i can not understand him, it is also my english is not very well, so i stand there and be quite, i feel embarrassed. learning english is too important for me.

Work in English is hard for me, but I try my best to learn it.

Today, my Gemany German colleague come arrived at to our office from Geman Germany, but because he speak spoke English too quick far too quicklyi can not I could not understand him very well. it is also my english is not very well This is because my English is not very goodso i stand there and be quite  So I stood there quietly because I felt quite embarrassed i feel embarrassed. learning english is too important for me. Learning English is very important to me.

Work in English is Hard For Me, but i try my best to learn it

today, My Gemany colleague come to arrived in our office from Gemany today., He speaks English too quickly, I cannot understand him, it is also my English that is not very  good. well, So I stood stand there and felt quite embarrassed. be quite, i feel embarrassed. Learning English is very  too important for to me.