Karina
Pelmeni Pelmeni are dish in the form boiled products from dough and filling in the form meat. They are traditional russian dish. There are some versions of the origin of pelmeni. One version says that birthplace of pelmeni is China. Other version is Siberia. Pelmeni are cooked easy. One must take dough and chopped meat. Dough is made from flour, salt, water and eggs. Dough is rolled out and it cut on small circles. Some chopped meat is put in these circles. Then one should close the dough meat. Pelmeni is put in boiling water at some time. Then boiled pelmeni you can eat with mayonnaise and ketchup.

Pelmeni

Pelmeni is a dish made by boiling dough with meat as a filler. They are It's a traditional russian dish. There are some versions of the origin of pelmeni. One version says that the birthplace of pelmeni is China. Other version says that it's Siberia. Pelmeni are is cooked easily. One must take dough and chopped meat. Dough is made from flour, salt, water and eggs. Dough is rolled out and it cut on in small circles. Some chopped meat is put in these circles. Then one should close the dough meat. Pelmeni is put in boiling water at some time. Then you can eat boiled pelmeni with mayonnaise and ketchup.