Aimad
When one is trying to start a learning strategy I have always been wondering what to do first, when it comes to starting a project on learning a new language! I thought that by asking the elderly or even those who are more experienced than I am, there would be enough information for me to know when and with what to start. But, unfortunately, I haven't found any specific or straight road that can be followed to achieve my learning aims, yet. I've always found difficulties ahead of me whenever I thought about bettering my skills, and always gave much importance to being serious and persistant about that. I just want some helpful ideas through which it would be easier to practice English and master all the skills especially speaking.
2

When one is trying to starting a learning strategy

(or: When one is creating a learning strategy)

I have always wondered been wondering what to do first, when it comes to starting a project on learning a new language! I thought that by asking the elderly or even those who are more experienced than I am, that there would be enough information for me to know when and how with what to start. But, unfortunately, I haven't found any specific or straight road that can be followed to achieve my learning aims, yet. I've always found it difficult difficulties ahead of me whenever I to thought about improve bettering my skills, and always gave much importance to being serious and persistant about that.

(This one's a little confusing, try this: "When I think about improving my skills I find it difficult, but it is important to me to be serious and persistant.")

I just want some helpful ideas to make it through which it would be easier to practice English and master all the skills, especially speaking.

------

Aimad, you are already doing a great job spending time on Italki and practicing your English writing.
For me (I am learning German), I find that listening to German music, watching German TV shows, and reading German websites & newspapers helps me more than any textbook. Not only does it teach me about everyday language & culture but it also keeps me motivated!
Try reading an English-language newspaper every day and see how much you learn :)

1

When one is trying to start a learning strategy

I have always been wondered ing what to do first, when it comes to starting a project on learning a new language! I thought that by asking the elderly or even those who are more experienced than I am, there would be enough information for me to know when and with what to start. But, unfortunately, I still  haven't found any specific or straight forward method straight road that can be followed to achieve my learning aims., yet. I've always found it difficult  difficulties ahead of me whenever I've thought about bettering my skills, and always gave given much importance to being serious and persistant about that. I just want some helpful ideas through which it would be to make easier to practice English practice easier and  to be able to master all the skills, especially speaking.