Antonio
I come back Hello ladies and gentelmans who read . I'm back after two days. I could not write because I had so much to do, but i'm here now ... In this two days I worked hard because the holidays are near and deadlines are so many , in my house I started the small work of bricolage.The evening I had to dinner whit my friends and the end I was very tired It's crazy note as I didn't exercise in this two days and now I prove so much difficult to think in Englisch. I know whic very important do not miss the habit to think in Englisch but iknow that's is not sufficient. Prova un nuovo browser con traduzione automatica.Scarica Google ChromeIgnora Traduttore What do you advise me to do?

I come am back

Hello ladies and gentlemen gentelmans who read . I'm back after two days.
I could not write because I had so much to do, but I'm here now ...
In this During the last two days I worked hard because the holidays are near and there are many deadlines. are so many , in my house I have started doing a little brick work at home. the small work of bricolage.In the evening I had to dinner with  whit my friends and afterwards the end I was very tired. 
It's crazy to note that  as I didn't exercise my English during these  in this two days and now I am finding it  prove so much difficult to think in Englisch.
I know whic very important do not miss the habit to think in Englisch but iknow that's is not sufficient. I know that it is important to keep it up and that what I do is not sufficient.
Prova un nuovo browser con traduzione automatica.Scarica Google ChromeIgnora
Traduttore
What do you advise me to do?