Dmitry
My darling summer I love the summer. Every day I get up and understand it. A warm moist wind blows on my face. I like to stand near the opened window and enjoy the green trees, playing kids and girls are dressed short skirts. How I envy the people who live in warm climates. But after two months later I’ll again need to wear warm clothes and wrap up in a scarf and wear a hat and wait for the summer, my darling summer )

My Darling Summer

I love the summer. Every day Everyday, I get up and understand to appreciate it. A warm moist wind blows on caresses [What you wrote is not wrong but since your title makes this piece a more poetic piece] my face. I like to stand near the opened window and enjoy the green green trees. Children frolicking in playing kids and girls are dressed in short skirts. How I envy the people who those living in warmer climates. Alas, but in But after two months' time later I’ll again need to wear warm clothes I have to wear; and wrap up bundled with in a scarf and wear a hat to wear and Once more, I shall wait for thee,  summer, my darling darling summer. )

Excellent imagery.

My darling summer

I love the summer. Every day I get up and understand it (maybe you are trying to say..."Every day I get up and experience it."?) A warm moist wind blows on my face. I like to stand near the opened window and enjoy the green trees, playing kids playing and girls are dressed in short skirts. How I envy the people who live in warm climates. But after In two months later I’ll again need to wear warm clothes, and wrap up in a scarf and wear a hat and wait for the summer, my darling summer :)

I also know what it's like to spend long winters dreaming about summer! Keep warm :)