Rodin
Three Days to See Recently I have read Helen Keller’s Three Days to See and it touches me deeply.It told us how lucky we are and we should also have a thankful heart to the world.So if I am a blindman and god only gives me three days lights,what would I do in those days? The frist day is certainly very surprise.I should like gaze long upon the face of my dear family and the kindness friends around me, so that I could treasure it in my memory.The next day I should want to see man’s progress.I will visit the museum to contact the human history and art with my eyes.The last day I might be very anxiety.I should like get up very early to watch the sunrise,and go to the seaside to have a look of the blue sea and the broad sky.In the night I want to watch the shining stars and the gentle moonlight with my family to share the last good time. I suddenly feel very luky that god has given us sight,so we can know how beautiful the world is,so we can know how wonderful we can live in our colorful life.Now I understand I should have a thankful heart to this world,I believe you are also the same.
1

Three Days to See

Recently I have read Helen Keller’s Three Days to See and it touches touched me deeply. It told tells us how lucky we are and that we should also have a thankful heart to the world.  So if I am were a blind man and God only gives gave me only three days lights light, what would I do in those days?

The frist first day is would certainly be very surprise surprising. I should like to gaze for a long time upon the face of my dear family and the kindness kind friends around me, so that I could treasure it them in my memory.  The next day I should want to see man’s progress. I will would visit the museum to contact the experience human history and art with my eyes.  The last day I might be very anxiety anxious. I should like to get up very early to watch the sunrise, and go to the seaside to have a look of at the blue sea and the broad sky. In the night I would want to watch the shining stars and the gentle moonlight with my family to share the last good time moment.

I suddenly feel very luky lucky that God has given us sight, so we can know how beautiful the world is and ,so we can know how wonderful we can live in our colorful life that we live a wonderful, colourful life.  Now I understand I should have a thankful heart to this world, and I believe you are also the same.