Rodin
What the Beauty Industry bring to us Beauty industry have sprung up across China in recent years and business is booming.As a result of the popularity of the beauty industry,our lives are also changed. Initially,the beauty industry brings us beautiful.The love of beauty is common to all man,have a nice appearance can make us more confident.More and more people hope through the beauty industry to become beautiful.For example, cosmetics can hide the skin defects,this is why an increasing number of girls make up. Moreover,the rise of beauty industry can promote the economic development.In other words,the development of beauty industry can enhance the tax income of a country and provide the opportunities of employment,therefore,economic development can be obtained. However it must be mentioned that the beauty industy also exists some shortage.Take the quality of the beauty products as an example,if the quality can not meet the requirements,the toxic chemicals you may be absorbing from the use of beauty products.So we must be rational to treat the beauty industry.

What the Beauty Industry brings to us

The beauty industry has sprung up across China in recent years and business is booming. As a result of the popularity of the beauty industry, our lives have changed.

Initially, the beauty industry brought us beauty. The love of beauty is common to all humans; having a nice appearance can make us more confident. More and more people hope, through the beauty industry, to become beautiful. For example, cosmetics can hide skin defects, this is why an increasing number of girls use make up.

Moreover, the rise of the beauty industry can promote economic development. In other words, the development of the beauty industry can enhance the tax income of a country and provide opportunities of employment, therefore, economic development can be obtained. 

However, it must be mentioned, that in the beauty industry there also exist some shortages. Take the quality of the beauty products as an example; if the quality of the products cannot meet legal requirements, you may be absorbing toxic chemicals from the use of beauty products. We must be rational in our treatment of the beauty industry.

Very good, this is quite an advanced piece of English. Well done!