imsogood
Home brewed red wine Home-brewed red wine which was made one year ago. Since 2000, I hardly have drink liquor. About this time last year I made it first in my life. Just because there were too many grapes in my home and I have just two family members so I was concern about making the grapes rotten before eating all of them. I didn't know anything about how to make it. So I searched internet to know the how. Although most of the know-hows recommended to add some sugar, yeast fungi and tiny amount of sulfur dioxide, I didn't add any thing when I made it. I want to know the flavour will be kept freshly if I keep the wine in the refrigerator. Today I test it. gggg
1

Home brewed red wine

Home-brewed red wine which was made one year ago.  --> This is home brewed red wine which I made a year ago. 

Since 2000, I hardly have drink liquor. --> I stopped drinking alcohol in 2000. Since then I've hardly had anything to drink. 

About this time last year I made it first in my life.  --> About this time last year, I tried making red wine for the first time in my life. 

Just because there were too many grapes in my home and I have just two family members so I was concern about making the grapes rotten before eating all of them. --> I decided to make my own wine because I had too many grapes at home and I was worried about them rotting before my family could eat them. 

I didn't know anything about how to make it. So I searched internet to know the how. --> I didn't know anything about how to make wine, so I searched the internet to learn how to do it. 

Although most of the know-hows recommended to add some sugar, yeast fungi and tiny amount of sulfur dioxide, I didn't add any thing when I made it. --> Most of the recipes recommended to add some sugar, yeast, and a bit of sulphur dioxide but I didn't add anything when I made it. 

I want to know the flavour will be kept freshly if I keep the wine in the refrigerator. Today I test it. gggg --> I want to know what the flavour will be like if I keep the wine in the fridge. Today I'll test it out. 

Cool entry! How did the wine taste? I rewrote your sentences to sound more natural, hope it helps.