Kevin
Hangover because of my supervisor!!!! 1. Yesterday I had a farewell and welcome party with my colleagues. 2. Because two new men have been assigned to my division and one of my colleagues will be stationed in Indonesia in a month. 3.I usually do not drink alcohol. Because even a small amount of alcohol gives me a terrible headache or hangover. 4.During the party, the topic of our conversation, somehow, became about our supervisor's girlfriend. 5.We wanted to see her photo and asked him to show. 6. The supervisor asked me to drink up a mag of beer all at once for the photo. 7.My colleagues encouraged me to chug down. 8.Finally I did it. I drank up and the supervisor regretfully showed us his girlfriend's photo. 9.All of a sudden, I got a severe headache and threw up... 10.Today I couldn't get off my bed because I had a terrible hangover. So I called my company to take off in the morning.

Hangover because of my supervisor!!!!

Yesterday I had a farewell and welcome party with my colleagues. B, because two new men have been assigned to my division and one of my colleagues will be stationed in is leaving for Indonesia in a month. I usually do not drink alcohol. B because even a small amount of alcohol gives me a terrible headache or hangover. During the party, the topic of our conversation, somehow, became about our supervisor's girlfriend. We wanted to see her photo and asked him to show us. The supervisor asked me to drink up a mag mug of beer all at once for the photo. My colleagues encouraged me to chug it down. Finally I did it. I drank up and the supervisor regretfully showed us his girlfriend's photo. All of a sudden, I got a severe headache and threw up... Today I couldn't get off out of my bed because I had a terrible hangover. Sso I called my company to take off in the morning.

No need to number the sentences, it breaks up the flow and is unnecessary. When using 'because', you typically continue sentences with it and only rarely start sentences with it.