Misa
8/3/2014 Do you know doraemon (Japanese: ドラえもん)? He is my neighbor. Just kidding. Do you know what is the colour of doraemon? I think you should be able to answer the question. But let me ask you again, what is the “original” colour of doraemon? I doubt you know the answer. If you happen to know, please drop me a comment in my notebook entry! Doraemon is a famous Japanese anime. He was actually a rejected robot from a factory. He has a fourth-dimensional pocket (yojigen-pocket) on his chest which can produce a lot of futuristic gadgets. The story was unfolded when Doraemon was sent by Sewashi Nobi to help his grandfather Nobita. This was because Sewashi Nobi felt that by helping his grandfather, the next generation might have a better future. The gadgets from doraemon that I like the most are the door which can go anywhere, and the time-machine which can go back to the past. Before I am going to end my notebook entry, let me tell you the original colour of Doraemon was yellow. One day, his ears were eaten by a robotic rat. He fell in deep depression and cried a lot until his yellow body colour was washed out. After that incident, his body colour was blue in colour. That incident also explained why doraemon scare of rats. This is really a classic manga and it is an icon in Japan’s manga society.

8/3/2014

Do you know doraemon (Japanese: ドラえもん)? He is my neighbor. Just kidding.
Do you know what is the color of doraemon? I think you should be able to answer the question.
But let me ask you again, what is the “original” color of doraemon? I doubt you know the answer. If you happen to know, please drop me a comment in my notebook entry!
Doraemon is a famous Japanese anime. He was actually a rejected robot from a factory. He has a fourth-dimensional pocket (yojigen-pocket) on his chest that can produce a lot of futuristic gadgets. The story began when Doraemon was sent by Sewashi Nobi to help his grandfather Nobita. This was because Sewashi Nobi felt that by helping his grandfather, the next generation might have a better future.
The gadgets from doraemon that I like the most are the door that can go anywhere and the time-machine that can go back to the past.
Before I end my notebook entry, let me tell you that the original color of Doraemon was yellow. One day, his ears were eaten by a robotic rat. He fell in deep depression and cried a lot until his yellow body color was washed out. After that incident, his body color was blue. That incident also explains why doraemon is scared of rats.
This is really a classic manga and is an icon in Japan’s manga society.