Kiki
- Horrible weather - Last night weather was horrible. I was watching TV when it started raining. Electricity was gone. There was strong lightning that my room was illuminated from time to time. At first I thought it will be just normal rain, but later weather was more horrible. Rain was so strong and it looked like will not stop soon. It was thundering. I was thinking how climate is changed after spring. In spring there were big floods because it was raining whole month. After that everything get changed. Spring was not so sunny. Now summer is also different than past years. Here it is raining often. It is more like autumn than summer. Hope weather will be better soon and hope there will be more sunny days.
1

- Horrible Weather -

Last nightthe weather was horrible. [or "Last night's weather was horrible] I was watching TV when it started raining. There was a power outageElectricity was gone. There was strong lightning was flashing strong and that my room was illuminated from time to time. At first I thought it will be just normal rain like other normal times, but later it became worse weather was more horrible. The rain was so strong pouring like cats and dogs and it looked like will not stop anytime soon. It was The thundering boomed horribly. I was thinking how the climate is had changed after spring. In spring [Grammatically correct but too the same words are too close together]There were big floods in spring because it was had been raining for the entire whole month. After that everything get changed. Spring was not longer so sunny and now this summer is also different than from past years. Here It is had been raining much too often. It is more like autumn than summer.
I hope the weather will be change for the better soon and hope that there will be more sunny days.

1

- Horrible weather -

Last nights' weather was horrible. I was watching TV when it started raining. The electricity failed.was gone. The lightning was so bright/vivid There was strong lightning that my room lit up was illuminated from time to time. At first I thought it would will be just be normal rain, but the storm got worse. later weather was more horrible. The rain was so heavy strong and it looked like it wouldn't be over soon.will not stop soon. It was thundering. I was thinking how the weather had climate is changed after spring. In spring there were big floods because it was raining rained for a whole month. After that everything get changed. Spring was not so sunny. Now summer is also different than in previous past years. Here it is raining oftenIt has rained often. It is more like autumn than summer.
I hope the weather will improve be better soon and hope also that there will be more sunny days.

Please, correct my mistakes.