vir
To be a teacher I´m studing English because Iwent to be a teacher. In Spain is important know English for be a teacher. People who want to be a public school teacher need to pass an oficial exam and English is very important for will get it. For this reason, I need study and improve my English. Why do you want to improve your Spanish?

To be a teacher

I´m studing English because I went want to be a teacher. In Spain is important to know English for being a teacher. People who want to be a public school teacher need to pass an official exam and English is very important part of it for will get it. For this reason, I need to study and improve my English.
Why do you want to improve your Spanish?

To be a teacher

I´m studing English because Iwent want to be a teacher. In Spain it is important to know English for in order to be a teacher. People who want to be a public school teacher need to pass an oficial exam and English is very important for will in order to pass and get it. For this reason, I need study and improve my English.

I hope this helps =) and I hope your studies to be a teacher come along well too

travel and jobs is a good reason to learn languajes
quiero mejorar mi español porque este otoño voy ir a Peru con mi compañero de trabajo. Creo que aprender otros idiomas es muy importante para los americanos y por respecter culturas diferentes y quiero tener una buena experiencia en mi viaje