Diego
Writing for FCE 2 Hello again, I have writen another letter to practice for my FCE test, I would be very grateful If you could correct it. Dear Clara Bornes, I am writing to apply a place in your summer music school. I think I am the best person for that course. Firstly, I would like to explain to you my motivation for this course. I want to be a profesional musician and I think that this is the best oportunity of getting a formal training in music. Furthermore, I am a drummer but I also play other percusions instruments and I play in three different bands; a rock band, a Jazz band and I also play flamenco box in a flamenco group. Regarding my musical training, I have studied music for several years in Seville and by my own, for this reason I feel ready for your course. Naturally I like different styles of music. My favourite music is rock'n'roll like Led Zeppellin, Deep Purplen or 'The Doors'. But I also like Jazz and Flamenco like Max Roach or Camarón. Finally, In my opinion you should take me in account for this position because I am a good musician and I love music. I look forward to hearing from you. Yours faithfully, Diego.
1

Writing for FCE 2

Hello again, I have written another letter to practice for my FCE test, I would be very grateful If you could correct it.

Dear Clara Bornes,

I am writing to apply for a place in your summer music school. I think I am a suitable candidate for that course.

Firstly, I would like to explain to you my motivation for this course. I want to be a professional musician and I think that this is the best opportunity to get a formal training in music.

Furthermore, I am a drummer but I also play other percussion instruments in three different bands: a rock band, a Jazz band and a flamenco group where I play flamenco box. Regarding my previous musical training, I have studied music for several years in Seville by my own, for this reason I feel ready for your course.

Naturally I like different styles of music. My favourite music is rock'n'roll like Led Zeppellin, Deep Purplen or 'The Doors'. But I also like Jazz and Flamenco like Max Roach or Camarón.

Finally, I would like to thank you for taking the time to consider my application. It would be a very important moment for me as I believe this course, together with my passion for music, would benefit me a lot for my future.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,

Diego.

I think it would be better if the tone is a little bit more formal. :)