Carlos Fuentes
Hello everybody. How are you?, I'm not really new in this web because 3 months ago I made an account but I forgot the password and I had to do a new account. I will try to write everyday to help me with my English. I'm English academy where they are teaching me more about this language. I'm level 10, intermediate. But I know that I have some problems with English like reading, writting and listening. Don't forget that I can teach you Spanish if you want to learn more about this language, it's my native language. Thanks for the help.

Hello Everybody.

How are you?, I'm not really new on this site web because 3 months ago I opened made an account but I forgot the password and I had to do open a new one account. I will try to write everyday to help me with my English. I'm at an  English academy where they are teaching me more about this language. I'm level 10, intermediate. But I know that I have some problems with English like reading, writting and listening. Don't forget that I can teach you Spanish if you want to learn more about this language, it's my native language. Thanks for the help.