Iván López
My Holidays Today was my last day before holidays on my job and I'm happy. Next Monday I'm going to a campside close to the beach with my girlfriend, and I hope we enjoy a lot there. We are going to Los Caños de Meca in Cadiz, a beautiful place when you can fond of nature and at the same time you can do many sports . At this time of year we would rather go to the coast than to the mountain, but when the weather changes we usually prefer going to the forest. I love going to the beach but Summer isn't my prefer season. The season I'm always waiting for it is Autumn because I have lots of good memorys of the north of Spain in that season. I remember the brown and yellow colours of the city, the park near the house I used to live and the river running through the city. But I think that all of this memorys are important for my because in that city and in that season I met her.

My Holidays

Today was my last day on the job before holidays on my job and I'm happy. Next Monday I'm going to a campsite close to the beach with my girlfriend, and I hope we have a great time there. We are going to Los Caños de Meca in Cadiz, a beautiful place when you can admire nature and at the same time (you can) play many sports. At this time of year we would rather go to the coast than to the mountains, but when the weather changes we usually prefer going to the forest.

I love going to the beach but summer isn't my preferred season. The season I'm always waiting for it is autumn because I have lots of good memories of the north of Spain in that season. I remember the brown and yellow colours of the city, the park near the house where I used to live and the river running through the city. But I think that all of these memories are important for me because in that city and in that season I met my girlfriend.

Many thanks Leigh!
Enjoy your break.