ANA
IMPROVE MY ENGLISH Hello Everybody, Next september, I am going to do my writing skill English exam. I did last June the hole exam, was the B1 level certificated exam with the four skills: speaking, writing, reading and listening. I pased three skills however I failed the writing skill, so now I have to prepare this skill and I need help, so please, could you chek my postings (this and the nexts)?. I will be very grateful, because it is very importan to me to pass this exam, I need get my level certificated to find a good job. Thanks for all!

IMPROVING MY ENGLISH

Hello Everybody,

Next September, I am going to take an exam in in English writing skills.  Last June, I took the whole B1 level certificated exam which tested all four skills: speaking, writing, reading and listening. I passed in three skills however I failed in writing skill, This means that I have to improve this skill and I need help.  So please could you check my posts (this one and the following ones)? I would be very grateful because it is very important to me to pass this exam.  I need to obtain a B1 level certificate to find a good job.

Thanks for everything!  [<em>Well done for your effort! Michael</em>]