Thamyres
How was your day? Today was good, but I'm tired now. My little brother woke me up at 10. I was so lazy! So, I helped him to do homework, and he took a shower. He is 5 years, so he is dependent for me. When he finish take a shower, I put a computer game to him and while this I was doing the lunch. I did rice and bean. I did a meat to, pig meat. It was delicious! After lunch, my brother went to school and I stayed alone in home. So I slept until he arrived home. I made a cake e now I'm here! And you? How was you day?
1

How was your day?

Today was good, but I'm tired now. My little brother woke me up at 10 o'clock. I was so lazy!
After that, I helped him do his homework, and then he took a shower. He is 5 years old, so he is still dependent on me.
When he finished taking a shower, I put a computer game on for him while this I was making lunch.
I made rice and beans with pork. It was delicious!
After lunch, my brother went to school and I stayed alone at home.
Then I slept until he came back home. Then I made a cake, and now I'm here!
And you? How was you day?

My day was good, but long. I wish I had a big sister who would cook for me.

Hello,

How was your day?

Today was good, but I'm tired now. My little brother woke me up at 10. I was so lazy!! 
I helped my brother do his homework, afterwards, he took a shower. My brother is only 5 years old, so he's dependent on me.
When he finished taking a shower, I turned on a computer game for him, at the same time, I was making the lunch for us.
For lunch , I made rice, beans, and pork. It so was delicious!
After lunch, my brother had to go to school. I stayed at home and slept until he got back from school. I just made a cake. Now I'm here on italki, with you. 
How was you day?