Pacheco
The Chilean History abstract Chile (this territory) is discovered by the classic world for the spanish Diego de Almagro, and later partially conquered for Pedro de Valdivia in the times of discover trips of a big empires, initializing for Colon and Vespucio. But the reality is that the South of Chile (from the Bio-Bio river) is never submitted. Conversely, the natives of this area (called Mapuches or Araucanos) are one of the most incredible warrior people founding in the Americas. There people is born to die in war, they not fear the death. The history talk about mans like Lautaro or Caupolicán that defending his families and land that the european invasors. This people, the "Mapuches" or "Araucanos", lives today in the country. They lives mixed with the general chilean people, but conservate many traditions along the time. The "Araucanos" are chileans, absolutely, but not waive this historical legacy as "Mapuches, the people never submitted".
ok
thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
in spanish..... iniciada por Colon y Vespucio. Pero la realidad es que el sur de Chile (desde el rio Bio-Bio) nunca fue sometido.
.....initializing for Colon and Vespucio. But the reality is that the South of Chile (from the Bio-Bio river) is never submitted. What are you trying to say here?