zhoujingya
I can do the best I'm a Chinese .when i was in high school my English is so bad .During university i had been worked hard ,because our university have a lot of test about English like level four and level six . i was maked a plan on learned English .Everyday i watched American shows , when i listened English musics i want to know what mean , when i readed books i signed the strange words .I think the best teacher is interesting .now i'm crazy a bout English .i hope can do the best!
1

I can do the my best

I'm a Chinese. When I was in high school, my English is was so bad. During college, university I had been worked hard because our university have had a lot of test about in English which were like level four and level six. I was maked made a plan on to learned English. Everyday I watched American shows. When I listened to English music, I wanted to know what it meant. When I read readed books, I marked signed the unknown strange words. I think the best teacher way to learn is to have an interest in the subject interesting. Now, I'm crazy about English. I hope that I can do my the best!

Good job!