José
New York It was two summers ago, I was in New York for my honey moon. My wife and me were in New York for 8 days and later we went to Orlando ( 8 days too). It was a fantastic experience, because I like very much United States. New York is a wonderful city, where you can do many things in only a day. It seem you feel like if you were in a film because the landscape is really beautiful. I loved Central Park, I liked set down in the gardens, where you can have a picnic and to see many people while they are walking or doing any sport. At night, the park is fantastic because there are many performance, mostly in summer. I loved China Town, Brookling´s bridge, Wall Street, Empire, Time´s Square and 5th. Avenue. It´s a enormous and fantastic city, I have recomended my friends many times. Best regards!

Great Job José!

Orange is for small errors or better wording and pink is for subtleties

New York

It was two summers ago and I was in New York for my honeymoon. My wife and me I were in New York for 8 eight [better for a formal piece] days and later we went to Orlando ( 8 days too) [for a similar period]. It was a fantastic experience, because I like very much the United States very much / ["a lot"].

New York is a wonderful city, where you can do many ["a lot of" is used more in this context] things in only a single day. It seem you feel like if you were It feels like you are in a film because the landscape is really beautiful.

I loved Central Park I liked set down in the gardens and enjoyed sitting down in the gardens where you can have a picnic and to see many people while they are walking or doing any sport. At night, the park is fantastic because there are many performances, mostly in summer.

I loved China Town, Brookling´s The Brooklyn bridge, Wall Street, The Empire State Building, Times´s Square and 5th./Fifth Avenue. It´s a enormous and fantastic city and I have recomended it to my friends many times.

Best regards!