Peter P
Credits and my pc I just buy a new PC monitor, the last one just stopped working, so, I was without a pc for 1 month. I use it for surf internet and play games. I have a friend with a laptop, but he broke its screen (haha) and now he doesn't have computer, I offered him my old monitor with a very low price, if he can repair it, it can be his. I'm very happy with my new monitor because it's bigger than the old one. Now enjoy movies and games. Why didn't I buy it immediately? well, that's because I don't have a lot of money, and I don't like credits, if I have money I buy. Credits are very terrifying, I feel like a slave when I have liabilities. Yeah! it's true that I need a good credit history to contract a big credit in the future buying a house, but I've been avoiding it. And what about you? Do you like credits?
1

Credits and my pc

I just bought a new PC monitor.  The last one just stopped working, so I was without a pc for 1 month. I use it for surfing the internet and playing games. I have a friend with a laptop, but he broke its screen (haha) and now he doesn't have a computer. I offered him my old monitor at a very low price.  If he could repair it, it would be his. I'm very happy with my new monitor because it's bigger than the old one. Now I enjoy movies and games. Why didn't I buy it immediately? well, that's because I don't have a lot of money, and I don't like (buying with) credit.  If I have money I buy. Credit is very terrifying. I feel like a slave when I have liabilities. Yeah! it's true that I need a good credit history to contract a big credit in the future buying buy a house in the future, but I've been avoiding it. And what about you? Do you like buying with credit?

Good job!  Your notebook entry was very easy to understand.  Some of your sentences were very long.  It is easier to read and more correct grammar if you split the sentences into shorter sentences.

In the US, when we use a credit card, we call it "buying with credit"  (or buying on credit).  The plural word "credits" is used as a special form of currency - for example, on italki, we can buy credits to purchase language lessons.

1

Credits and my pc

I just have bought a new PC monitor, the last one just stopped working. So, I was without a pc for 1 month. I use it for internet surfing and playing games. I have a friend with a laptop, but he broke its screen (haha) and now he doesn't have a computer. I offered him my old monitor for a very low price. if he can repair it, it can be his. I'm very happy with my new monitor, because it's bigger than the old one. Now I enjoy movies and games. Why didn't I buy it immediately? well, that's because I don't have a lot of money, and I don't like credits. if I have money, I buy. Credits are very terrifying, and I feel like a slave when I have liabilities. Yeah! it's true that I need a good credit history to contract a big credit in the future for buying a house. But I've been avoiding it. And what about you? Do you like credits?