Sy
My job You know I started preparing for his future work from anytime? From when I was sitting at school! Then, I realized that the IT industry is a highly competitive level. So, after attending classes, I am always more research to deepen knowledge. In particular, I also spend time taking courses on soft skills (soft skills) such as time management, communication, problem solving ... because according to the advice of an "elder", it will be important factors to "score points" with the employer as well as facilitate future work. Besides, I also actively seek to learn the channel. After consideration, I decided to find the Internet as their primary channel for online job search and is faster and less expensive, in line with the trend of companies recruiting IT. Moreover, I am so IT people "addicted" to the Internet! After that, I spent a few nights to study how to write profiles. Finally, after many nights tinkering, I drafted documents and "stalked" posted on recruitment websites that I like that.

My job

You know I started preparing for his future work from anytime? From when I was sitting at school! Then, I realized that the IT industry is a highly competitive level. So, after attending classes, I am always more research to deepen knowledge. In particular, I also spend time taking courses on soft skills (soft skills) such as time management, communication, problem solving ... because according to the advice of an "elder", it will be important factors to "score points" with the employer as well as facilitate future work.

Besides, I also actively seek to learn the channel. After consideration, I decided to find the Internet as their primary channel for online job search and is faster and less expensive, in line with the trend of companies recruiting IT. Moreover, I am so IT people "addicted" to the Internet! After that, I spent a few nights to study how to write profiles.

Finally, after many nights tinkering, I drafted documents and "stalked" posted on recruitment websites that I like that.