Ewan
translation - how to use tablets in your interview(second part) He adds, the only limit, is "the relevance of the information. First you need to identify what information related to your job you want the interviewer to know. Will you present yourself as a team player, team leader, problem solver, innovator or revenue generator? Once you make clear what your position is, you can identify or create something to present to support what you're saying." "Of course you can use a laptop, but a tablet is more suitable for it's smaller, so that it "can be easily hand back and forth. Encourage the interviewer to touch and slide the screen to get information. It's more vivid and interesting than just sitting there and talking. And they can pass it around if there's more than one interviewer." "There are a fewer points when using a tablet : first, set the device when it's handy and do not draw attention. Don't bring it out unless it can help answer a question or testify an argument, and the interviewers have permitted." Bill suggested, " you can look for opportunities during the conversation to say 'I can show you....' Then, give them a chance to check what you're referring. And when you are expressing, keep your eyes on them, not on the screen."