Being alone this weekend

This weekend, I have to stay alone in my flat. Because my flatmate is going home in today twilight.
Tomorrow is Chinese Valentine's Day, or 七夕节/乞巧节. She was asked to have a dinner with her boyfriend's family and had no reason to decline. After all, people in China celebrite it with their girlfriend/boyfriend(serious relationship).
Then, I'm left. I should have a plan about how to spend my Saturday evening and Sunday. How about tomorrow, Saturday?
I must go to work tomorrow. And no Valentine.
One thing I really dislike is to have dinner myself, it's fine though.

Fine. Gonna to clean my flat Sunday and watch TV drama.

Being alone this weekend

This weekend, I have to stay alone in my flat. Because my flatmate is going home in today twilight this evening.
    Then So, I'm left alone. I should have a plan about how to spend my Saturday evening and Sunday. How about tomorrow, Saturday?
    One thing I really dislike is to have having dinner by myself, it's it'll be fine though.