Rainie Fang
Being alone this weekend This weekend, I have to stay alone in my flat. Because my flatmate is going home in today twilight. Tomorrow is Chinese Valentine's Day, or 七夕节/乞巧节. She was asked to have a dinner with her boyfriend's family and had no reason to decline. After all, people in China celebrite it with their girlfriend/boyfriend(serious relationship). Then, I'm left. I should have a plan about how to spend my Saturday evening and Sunday. How about tomorrow, Saturday? I must go to work tomorrow. And no Valentine. One thing I really dislike is to have dinner myself, it's fine though. Fine. Gonna to clean my flat Sunday and watch TV drama.

Being alone this weekend

This weekend, I have to stay alone in my flat. Because my flatmate is going home in today twilight this evening.
Tomorrow is Chinese Valentine's Day, or 七夕节/乞巧节. She was asked to have a dinner with her boyfriend's family and had no reason to decline. After all, people in China celebrite it with their girlfriend/boyfriend(serious relationship).
Then So, I'm left alone. I should have a plan about how to spend my Saturday evening and Sunday. How about tomorrow, Saturday?
I must go to work tomorrow. And no Valentine.
One thing I really dislike is to have having dinner by myself, it's it'll be fine though.

Fine. Gonna to clean my flat Sunday and watch TV drama.

You can have dinner with me.