first time

this is my first time to write something here. and i really don't know what to say. when i was in the junior high school, i started to touch the english. i like this languege. and i found it was interesting. but i have no chance to practice speaking oral english in my hometown. when i was in univercity, i found the italki and i became a member here. but the problem showed up, i was so shy to speak english out with you guys here. so i did not chat with anyone in english by voice until now. am i a coward? i hope i can take the first step. and to be a stronger girl. COME ON,ELINA !!! ^_^

first time

this is my first time to write something here. and i really don't know what to say. when i was in the junior high school, i started to touch the english. i like this languege. and i found it was interesting. but i have no chance to practice speaking oral english in my hometown. when i was in univercity, i found the italki and i became a member here. but the problem showed up, i was so shy to speak english out with you guys here. so i did not chat with anyone in english by voice until now. Am i a coward? i hope i can take the first step. and to be a stronger girl. COME ON,ELINA !!! ^_^

The pronoun I always have to be written in capital.

I think u r not coward at all.It's human nature, but to overcome this obstacle u can start talking to the close friends, the ones u have since u entered italki.