Why Do I Want to learn English and Spanish? 为什么我要学习英语和西语?

I am very curious for the reasons of foreigners learning Chinese. Some of them also want to know my intentions to learn another languages. I used to ask some language partners on Italki:"Why do you learn Chinese?" I think my questions is a bit boring. Because most of their answers are: university Chinese course, for business, for travelling, lover is Chinese, just because like Chinese culture... I really like to communicate with people who are friendly and have wide field of vision. Particularly people who are interested in Chinese culture and respect others. I think Chinese is a language that very hard to learn well, no matter for foreigners or native Chinese people. So I really appreciate people who are good at Chinese. Chinese is the most beautiful unique language in the world, no doubt.

I started my English study from the fourth-year of China's compulsory nine-year education. I fell in love with English in high school and chose it as my major in college. After that, I have a long way to go on English learning. Four years ago, I have a thought that learning German in college, but my college entrance examination scores sucks. So it was impossible for me to choose German as a college major. English major is very commom in Chinese college, maybe Chinese people dying to know the world by this international language.

I am ashamed to talk about Spanish. Because I don't spend much time on Spanish learning and put most of free time on English...I like a writer very much--ECHO, her husband was Jose Maria Quero Y Ruiz. Their story was full of joys and sorrows and I felt so sad about the death of Jose. When he was gone, he took the love of ECHO's heart and finally she ended up with a tragedy way. ECHO's books gave me a enjoyable period and I have many good memories in middle school.

My biggest dream is to travel around the world when I was young and use my eyes to see the world, but not defining the world by other people's books or mouths. Then, I will pick a loveable village for rest of my life. It would be perfect if I end up in a living in town of south China. There are so many people speak English and Spanish in the world. If I can talk to people in their native language and learn their history and listen to their stories, that will make me very happy and satisfied.

Please check the comment below if you want to know the Chinese of this essay. Thanks for reading.

I am very curious about the reasons foreigners have for learning Chinese. Some of them also want to know what my intentions are for learning other languages. I used to ask some language partners on Italki: "Why are you learning Chinese?" I think my question was a bit boring for a lot of them, because most of their answers were someting like: for a university Chinese course, for business, for travelling, because my lover is Chinese, or just because I like Chinese culture. I really like to communicate with people who are friendly and have wide field of vision. Particularly people who are interested in Chinese culture, and who respect others. I think Chinese is a language that is very hard to learn well, even for native Chinese people. So, I really appreciate people who are good at Chinese. Chinese is the most beautiful unique language in the world, no doubt.*

I started my English study in the fourth year of China's compulsory nine-year education. I fell in love with English in high school and chose it as my major in college. After that, I still had a long way to go with English learning. Four years ago, I thought about learning German in college, but my college entrance examination scores sucked.** So it was impossible for me to choose German as a college major. An English major is very common in Chinese colleges, maybe because Chinese people are dying to know the world by this international language.

I am ashamed to talk about Spanish, because I don't spend much time on Spanish learning and instead put most of my free time into English. I like the writer San Mao, (三毛), also known as Echo. Her husband was Jose Maria Quero Y Ruiz. Their story was full of joys and sorrows, and I felt so sad reading about the death of Jose. When he was gone, he took the love of Echo's heart, and her life finally she ended in a tragic way. Echo's books gave me joy during this period, and I have many good memories of middle school.

My biggest dream is to travel around the world while I am young, and use my own eyes to see the world, not defining the world by other people's books or words. Then, I will pick a lovely village to spend the rest of my life. It would be perfect if I end up living in a town in south China. There are so many people who speak English and Spanish in the world. If I can talk to people in their native language and learn their history and listen to their stories, that will make me very happy and satisfied.

* There is doubt, at least in my mind, that Chinese is the most beautiful language. Spanish is much better for love songs.

** I would not use the word sucked here, because it is too informal. You do know it derives from "you suck" i.e., "you give blowjobs", right? Use "my scores were not good enough," or something similar. 

I am very curious for about the reasons of foreigners learning Chinese. Some of them also want to know my intentions to learn another languages. I used to ask some language partners on Italki:"Why do you learn Chinese?" I think my questions is a bit boring. Because most of their answers are: university Chinese course, for business, for travelling, lover is Chinese, just because they like Chinese culture... I really like to communicate with people who are friendly and have a wide field of vision. Particularly people who are interested in Chinese culture and respect others. I think Chinese is a language that is very hard to learn well, no matter whether they are for foreigners or native Chinese people. So I really appreciate people who are good at Chinese. Chinese is the most beautiful and unique language in the world, no doubt.

I started my English study from the fourth-year of China's compulsory nine-year education. I fell in love with English in high school and chose it as my major in college. After that, I have a long way to go on English learning. Four years ago, I have a thought that about learning German in college, but my college entrance examination scores sucks. So it was impossible for me to choose German as a college major. English major is very commom in Chinese colleges, maybe Chinese people are dying to know the world by through this international language.

I am ashamed to talk about Spanish. Because I don't spend much time on Spanish learning and put most of my free time on into English...I like a writer very much--ECHO, her husband was Jose Maria Quero Y Ruiz. Their story stories was were full of joys and sorrows and I felt so sad about the death of Jose. When he was gone, he took the love of ECHO's heart and finally she ended up with in a tragedy way. ECHO's books gave me a enjoyable period and I have many good memories in of middle school.

My biggest dream is to travel around the world when while I was am young and use my eyes to see the world, but not defining the world by other people's books or mouths. Then, I will pick a loveable village for rest of my life. It would be perfect if I end up in a living in a town of in the south China. There are so many people who speak English and Spanish in the world. If I can talk to people in their native language and learn their history and listen to their stories, that will make me very happy and satisfied.

Sorry, quite a quick correction made on a very old computer!