MANUEL
CLASS WORK. INFORMAL E-MAIL FOR MY FRIEND FROM: ME TO: SAM SUBJECT: PAINTING Hello Sam, I was reading your mail, and I’m glad to know about you. If you need someone for your art project I would want to be this one. Currently, I have lived with my parents because my father doesn't well. They have a perfect place, their terrace. In this season there will be a plenty of flowers and bushes. After a lot of thinking about your idea to include a special object, let me suggest a old stairs where I sat when I was a child. It would be perfect for me that if you answer some questions because I have some doubts. could you come on July? before on this date I'm with a important job in my company. do you have an accommodation? my parent's house have at least two empty rooms for guests. I look hear from you soon. Me gusta

CLASS WORK. INFORMAL E-MAIL FOR MY FRIEND

FROM: ME
TO: SAM
SUBJECT: PAINTING

Hello Sam,

I was reading your (e)-mail, and I’m glad to know about you . If you need someone for your art project I would want to be this one (I would like to be involved).

Currently, I have lived (I'm living) with my parents because my father doesn't (isn't) well. They have a perfect place, their terrace. In This season there will be a plenty of flowers and bushes.

After a lot of thinking about your idea to include a special object (After thinking a lot about your idea to include a special object), let me suggest a(an) old stairs, where I sat when I was a child.

It would be perfect for me that if you (could) answer some questions (first), because I have some doubts.
Could you come on (in) July? (If you come) before (july) on this date I've with an important job (within) my company.
Do you have an(y) accommodation? My parent's house have (has) at least two empty rooms for guests (/or/......at least two spare rooms /or/at least two guestrooms.) 

I look (forward to) hear(ing) from you soon.
Me gusta

**I’m glad to know about you: I don't know what you mean. :P Do you mean "It was good to hear from you"? or "I'm glad you responsed"? or "it was nice to meet you"? 

***their terrace: A terrace, is an outdoor area. So are you trying to say "The terrace would be the perfect place to stay. Because, this season there will be plenty of flowers and bushes"?

COOL!