baby face killer A serial killer has escaped from prison in the province in gaziantep, turkey.He had to kill only bad people.The killing people are usally raped.The first victim is his uncle who raped her mother and then he became a serail killer.People says that he is very good and friendly.Also he called "baby face killer" . But he was cought and thrown in again.
2

"baby face killer"

A serial killer has escaped from prison in the province in Gaziantep, Turkey. He had to kill only bad people (He killed only bad people).The killing people are usally raped.The first victim is his uncle who raped her (his) mother and then he became a serail (serial) killer. People says that he's very good (nice) and friendly. Also he's called (the) "baby face killer" . But he was cought (caught) and thrown in (prison/ jail) again.

**Interesting notebook entry. 

2

baby-faced killer

A serial killer has escaped from prison in the province in of Gaziantep, turkey. He had to kill only bad people. The killing murdered people are usually rapists. The His first victim is was his uncle who had raped his mother and then after that he became a serial killer. People says that he is very good and friendly, and they call him Also he called "baby-faced killer" . But Finally however, he was caught and thrown back in prison again.

1

baby face killer

A serial killer has escaped from prison in the province of Gaziantep, Turkey. He used to kill only bad people only.(The killing people)means= (Victims) are were usally rapist.The first victim is his uncle who raped his mother (and then he became) After that he became a serail killer.People says that he is very good and friendly.Also he called by "baby face killer" . But he was got cought and thrown in prison again.

afarın sana :)