Samantha
Travelling in Japan My dear friends, long time no see. I miss all of you. These days I am busy with my interview and travelling. (Next week I will have to go to other place to have a train for my job. It costs 35 to 40 days. I don’t know if the school has the internet and I will not bring my computer. I am sorry but I never forget you.) Ok, I will tell you my experience of travelling in Japan. First, the food, is so sugary or so salty but the juice is too light (no flavour). But I think different persons have various tastes. Food is expensive in Japan. Second, the environment, Japanese like clean and Japan is neat and tidy. There is no garbage can in Japan except some places of interest, which is prepared for the foreign tourists. It is very quiet in the shopping mall or subway because Japanese don’t want to bother other people. I think it is a good manner. They never speak loudly and have the exaggerated behaviors. As a Chinese, I need to care about my behaviors and respect its culture and habits. Third, the plant, Japan has 70 percent plants on the ground. Although Japan has less resources and small places to live in, the Japanese still protect these plants and wild animals. I saw the real deer and touched it. Nature and human beings are mutuality. In a conclusion, this trip gives me a lot of new experience. There is an ancient Chinese prose “读万卷书,行万里路。” (A person needs to read thousand and hundred books and then travelling in different places in order to improve his knowledge). We have the internet but it cannot replace the immersive experience.

Travelling in Japan

My dear friends, long time no see. I missed all of you. I was busy with my interview and the trip.
Next week I will have to go to other place in order to train for my job. It will take between 35 to 40 days. I don’t know if the school has_Internet access, so I will not bring my computer with me, but don't worry, I never forget you.)
Ok, now I will tell you about my experience of travelling in Japan. First, the food can be either very sugary or very salty, but the juice is always tastelessHowever, I think different people have different tastes. Food is expensive in Japan. Second, the environment. Japanese like everything to be clean, so Japan is neat and tidy. There are no garbage cans in Japan, except for some places of interest, which are prepared for_foreign tourists.  Shopping malls or subway stations are very quiet because Japanese don’t want to bother other people. I think that is a good way to show good manners. They never speak loudly or make exaggerated gestures. As a Chinese, I had to control my behavior and respect their culture and habits. Third, the plant. Japan has 70 percent of plants on the ground. Although Japan has less resources and smaller places to live in, the Japanese still protect these plants and wild animals. I saw a real deer and touched it. Nature and human beings are a mutuality.
In_conclusion, this trip has given me a lot of new experiences. There is an ancient Chinese proverb which says: “读万卷书,行万里路。” (A person needs to read thousand and hundred books and then travel to different places in order to improve his knowledge). We have the Internet, but it cannot replace the real thing. :)

Your essay is very interesting. You must have travelled Kyoto and Nara area. You touched some deers at Nara and had some sweet Japanes cakes at Kyoto. Am I wrong? How about the raw fishes? Did you eat the same one in the picture?