MatthewPaul
I like to... **(Jordanian Dialect - Arabic)** I like to be outdoors (when the weather is nice) and go fishing or hunting or *relaxing and reading. *(or it could be said: or to just relax and read.) ana ba7eb akun barra fi lhawa (imta ijjow 7elw) we baSiid aw batSayyad aw bastarii7 we baqra. .انا بحب اكن برة في الهوى (امتى الجاو حلو) و بصيد او بتصيد او بستريح و بقرة I am having trouble finding the right way to phrase this sentence and also to put ّ on the Arabic script. ??? Thanks for any help. Again, I am not interested in MSA, but Jordanian dialect. Thank you.
1

Since I am native Jordanian ,I know what is the suitable expression for this situation .

most people say :بدي /ودي /أدّي أغيّر جو sometimes they add "أطلع " word so the expreession becomes بدي أطلّع أغيّر جو 

the residents of Amman are usually use بدّي .

most people who belong to tribes next to Amman use word ودّي .

most people who belongs to the south of Jordan use أدّي

the three words literally mean "I want ".

In addition you can say :  حاب أغيّر جو / حاب أطلع برّة

which means : I would like to go outside .

Moreover you can say : حاب أطش /بدّي أطش

which means : I want to / would like to have a tour "wandering around the city or something like that ."

all of the previous status implicitly indicates your desire to go outside and spend your time doing something .

I like to...

**(Jordanian Dialect - Arabic)**
I like to be outdoors (when the weather is nice) and go fishing or hunting or *relaxing and reading. *(or it could be said: or to just relax and read.)
ana ba7eb akun barra fi lhawa (imta ijjow 7elw) we baSiid aw batSayyad aw bastarii7 we baqra.
.انا بحب اكن برة في الهوى (امتى الجاو حلو) و بصيد او بتصيد او بستريح و بقرة

I am having trouble finding the right way to phrase this sentence and also to put ّ on the Arabic script. ??? Thanks for any help. Again, I am not interested in MSA, but Jordanian dialect. Thank you.

بحب اتفسح برّة في الهدوء (لما الجَو حلو) و بروح الصيد سمك (او الصيد) او بستريح و بقرأ و انا جالِس في الراحة