Victorialiu
Culture fusion Some people believe those who move to a new country should accept the new culture as their own, rather than becoming a special monitory group with own value and lifestyle. To what extent do you agree or disagree? The speed of global economical integration makes culture interacting with economy more and more deeply, which shows a great bending of culture. So, recently there is a discussion about whether entering a foreign country would destroy patriotism and over-praise the other culture by this trend of globalization. I privately believe, with more than five-thousand-year history and civilization, my motherland China do has some traits that other countries may not have. For example, providing a good environment for elder people to spend their rest of life is a Chinese traditional way to represent your appreciation that elder generation had done for you. Otherwise, the oversea immigrants celebrate the Spring festival annually. This widespread phenomenon demonstrates we never ever abandon our culture and adopt the other culture completely. However, we are still learning in this stream of globalization, the margin of improvement is what we should absorb from other culture. The new immigrants will obey all the laws when the other country allows them to come. If some cultural practices against the laws or are unacceptable in the foreign country, we must stop them. All in all, for most people a middle path will be possible. Firstly, immigrates play a role of the cultural communication ambassador rather than the country invader. Secondly, to feel comfortable in foreign land and don’t convert yourselves into be someone you don’t like. So, partly adopting new practices and partly holding on to former culture practices actually is a good way to compromise this situation.

Culture fusion

Some people believe those who move to a new country should accept the new culture as their own, rather than becoming a special monitory group with own value and lifestyle. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
The speed of global economical integration makes cultural interaction with economy more and more deep, which shows a great bending of culture. So, recently there is a discussion about whether entering a foreign country would destroy patriotism and over-praise the other culture by this trend of globalization.
I privately believe, with more than five-thousand-year history and civilization, my motherland China doed has some traits that other countries may not have. For example, providing a good environment for elder people to spend their rest of life is a Chinese traditional way to represent your appreciation that elder generation had done for you. Otherwise, the oversea immigrants celebrate the Spring festival annually. This widespread phenomenon demonstrates we never ever abandon our culture and adopt the other culture completely.
However, we are still learning in this stream of globalization, the margin of improvement is what we should absorb from other culture. The new immigrants will obey all the laws when the other country allows them to come. If some cultural practices against the laws or are unacceptable in the foreign country, we must stop them.
All in all, for most people a middle path will be possible. Firstly, immigrates play a role of the cultural communication ambassador rather than the country invader. Secondly, to feel comfortable in foreign land and don’t convert yourselves into be someone you don’t like. So, partly adopting new practices and partly holding on to former culture practices actually is a good way to compromise in this situation.