Damon
God bless you I believe in God. He tells us how to be a human,he teaches us how to love,he makes us to know Tanksgiveing,and he always beside with us if we need for some help. God gives much hope when we are in hardship, he creats brain for us to thinking, he bestows us emotion with happly, anger, love, hatred. When we get success, he brings us much fail before. When we are happy someday, he makes us cross much trouble. He lets us facing more rain before we are happliness in sun day. He creating times to calculate our life, and we usually let time flow away in no sense, at someday when we need it, that we find it's too late. Times not always stay on our side, so we should use it carefully, times not like money, we can earn money, but we can not make time. In my mind, maybe I should do something meaningfulness, hold on time to do more things.The more I paid, the more harvest I will have. Now I'm learning English, I should cost evertimes that I can save it. God bless me. Damon.

God bless you [如果你不是牧師, 不要用這詞為題目, 英文讀者一看就以為你在改變他们信仰, 引入你教, 所以沒有人改你的作文]

I believe in God. He tells us how to be a human,_he teaching us how to love, he makes us to know Tanksgiveing Thanksgiving, how to give thanks and he will always be at our side when help is needed. beside with us if we need for some help.

God gives us much hope when we are in hardship.  He gives us the he creates brains for us to thinking, He bestows upon us the emotions of happiness, with happily, anger, love, and hatred. When we get success, he brings us much fail before. Through our failures, we become successful. One day, When while we are happy someday, he makes brings us cross much troubles. [最好除掉这句, 你意是埋怨上帝是个 惡作劇者或是个顽皮者.  最好有份中文版, 那就沒存误会了] He lets us facmore the rain first before we are let to sunnier days. happliness in sun day. He creating times to calculate our life, us a limited but precious lifespan and but we usually fritter/squader it away let time flow away in no sense, at someday when we need it, that we find it's too late. Times not always stay on our side, so we should use it carefully, times not like money, we can earn money, but we can not make time. Money is time but time is not money.  We cannot make time.

In my mind, maybe I should do something meaningfulness, hold on time to do more things.The more I paid, the more harvest I will have. Now I'm learning English, I should cost evertimes that I can save it. 不明, 只猜猜. 所以若要學好英文, 定有一份中文版.如果我不明你写什沂, 我就不能修改了

I am a guilty time squanderer; but no more.  I shall be devote myself better to things of better meanings like learning English.

God bless me.

Damon.