Maybe you have heard the news about Ebola virus. Maybe you have heard the news about Ebola virus. Ebola virus's dead rate is 90% and we don't even have the vaccine against Ebola virus. So Africa countries are closing up their borders to prevent the diffusion of virus. But today, one christian group's volunteer organization announced that 'we will go to Africa to help people'. It is so controversial subject among the public now. Many people said 'We don't even have vaccine against Ebola so maybe volunteers can't do anything now in Africa. Besides, there is a risk of virus's diffusion into Asia if volunteers are infected by Ebola virus"
1

Hi, This is a very eloquent passage. I just corrected a few minor grammar points for fluency. 

Tips: 

1. For more fluency, the virus is refered just as "Ebola" in newspapers. "Ebola virus" is equally valid, but "Ebola" can be substituted just as easily. 

2. Generally, we put the punctuation within the quotes.

For example: "I love this," said Emma. 

According to the New York Times, "the sky is blue."

Maybe you have heard the news about Ebola virus.

Maybe you have heard the news about the Ebola virus. Ebola virus's dead death rate is 90% and we don't even have the vaccine against for the Ebola virus. So, African countries are closing up their borders to prevent the diffusion transmission of the virus. But today, one Christian group's volunteer organization announced that 'we will go to Africa to help people.'. It is so a controversial subject among the public now. Many people have said, 'We don't even have vaccine against Ebola so maybe volunteers can't do anything now in Africa. Besides, there is a risk of virus's diffusion into Asia if volunteers are infected by Ebola virus."